Deep Muscle Compression Leads To Healthy Muscle RecoveryPrint
What good is a tough workout if you're too sore to train the next day? Luckily for you there are many self care tools and devices available that can help speed up your recovery.
Muscle recovery means less pain and faster times. One of the ways to improve recovery time is by using deep muscle compression through self massage. With a little bit of effort and some attention to technique, you'll experience less soreness, cramps, knots and other possible muscle related symptoms. The secret weapon of most of these tools is muscle compression, which is a technique used by professional manual therapists and trainers to reduce muscle tension and eliminate painful trigger points that impair function and performance.
The Tiger Tail Rolling Muscle Massager is one of the most dependable and affordable rolling muscle compression tools on the market -- we know because Tiger Tail owners and users tell us so! In fact, the Tiger Tail is the only roller that was recommended by trigger point self care author, Clair Davies, author of the Trigger Point Therapy Workbooks.
The inventor of the Tiger Tail was a top level collegiate soccer player who knew muscle pain from the inside out. She also went through multiple therapy sessions to help get rid of that pain. Unfortunately, massage therapists just weren't available at midnight on a Sunday, after a tournament weekend of six games or more. So, she built the Tiger Tail for herself -- and learned that it worked for others because it eases muscle tension and aches and pains due to trigger points and overworked, sore muscles.
What Makes the Tiger Tail a better roller?
Just a few reasons the Tiger Tail Rolling Muscle Massager rolls ahead of the competition include:
- Happy Muscles! The soft, cushioned cover is muscle friendly. No spindles, beads, gaps, cold plastic. No pinched skin. No pulled out hair. No snagged clothing.
- No bending or breaking out of shape. The Firm (yet gentle) design allows as little or as much pressure needed to get the job done.
- No rolling on the ground. Bolster-type foam rollers are cumbersome, awkward and difficult. Tiger Tail is simply easier to use.
- Foam won't break down. The foam is closed-cell, non-porous, non-absorbant, zero latex, and non-deteriorating.
- Built-in "thumb tool" on the grips.
- Take it anywhere: portable/easy-to-pack. Packs easily into sports bags, travel bags, cars, -- even in office drawers!
- Available in ergonomic lengths and grips.
- Three year, no-hassle warranty.
Think of the Tiger Tail as a hand-held foam roller that is much easier to use. In fact, it's highly intuitive, once you start using it. Through the action of muscle compression, the Tiger Tail Rolling Muscle Massager literally rolls out tension and pain, and helps to restore muscular balance in the neck, shoulders, arms, upper back, lower back, abdominals, gluts, thighs, hamstrings, quads, calves, shins and feet.
The Tiger Tail Rolling Muscle Massager is a simple, yet extremely effective self care massage tool that assists individuals with massaging their muscles to help increase circulation, reduce tension, work out trigger points, and help improve recovery times when used post-workout.
The soft, cushiony cover is muscle friendly. The center roller is a foam covered massage bar that emulates the feeling and density of human thumbs and hands -- yet saves your fingers and hands from fatigue!
Scoring a Tiger Tail
You can order the Tiger Tail and other deep muscle compression self care tools direct from The Pressure Positive Company at http://www.pressurepositive.com.