The Original “Must Know Muscle” Causing Shoulder Joint Pain.Print
If you've been following these Muscle News publications, it should come as no surprise that another extremely common condition can be caused by myofascial trigger points and we can correct it ourselves with simple techniques: Shoulder Pain!
Trigger points in this week's highlighted muscle can result in:
- Front of the Shoulder Pain
- Deep Shoulder Joint Pain
- Pain Between the Shoulder Blades
- Forearm Pain or Weakened Grip Strength
- Difficulty reaching back to get something from the back seat of the car, comb your hair, fasten your brassiere, pull something out of your back pocket, put a jacket on, zip up your dress, or grab something off the nightstand by your bed
Read the full article here:
- Case Studies
- Craniofacial pain
- Exercise Tips
- Injury Prevention
- Links of Interest
- Managing Pain
- Manual Therapy
- Myofascial Pain
- Monthly Newsletter
- Pressure Positive How To Videos
- Pressure Positive News
- Professional Therapies
- Self Care Tips
- The Pressure Positive Co.
- Trigger Point Pain Relief
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Trigger Point Tool Kits
- Trigger Points
- Food For Thought
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Sleep Posture
- Testimonials and reviews
- Muscle Pain
Trigger Point Therapy - Sciatica
January 4, 2016Trigger Point Therapy - Sciaticaby Judith Winer on Jan 04, 2016When we analyse the traffic through...
Trigger Points and Lower Back Pain
December 25, 2015Trigger Points and Lower Back Pain By Simeon Niel Asher Lower Back Pain has reached epidemic...
Pathophysiology of Trigger Points
December 23, 2015Sadly, too many therapists remain out of the loop, when it comes to understanding trigger...
3 Muscles that Cause Tooth Pain and Unnecessary Dental Procedures!
October 30, 2015We know that trigger points can be excruciatingly painful, but who knew that some might literally...
The 6 Official Tests: You Can't Afford to Fail!
September 30, 2015Strengthen your "core" ... Stabilize your "core" ... We hear this term all the time now from...