Training: Intro Workshop & Low Back Pain Course in Bourbonnais, ILPrint
MYO Trigger Point Seminar Program Announces Low Back Pain Class and Intro Workshop being held in Bourbonnais, IL
On Sunday, Sep 11, Sharon Sauer will be in Bourbonnais, IL presenting a complimentary no-obligation 3-hour introduction to Myofascial Trigger Point Therapy. This is a great opportunity to learn about the technique, pick up several useful treatment tips, see the value of this type of therapy in a clinical setting, and earn some Continuing Education Units (CEUs) -- all for FREE. For more info or to register for the workshop, please see the details provided below.
Later in September, we'll also be bringing the MYO Seminars -- our monthly training series which normally take place in Chicago -- to Bourbonnais. The focus of the Sep 17-18 course will be Low Back & Hip. We have students coming from across the Midwest and as far away as Japan to participate. If you're interested in learning more, be sure to mention it when you register for the free workshop or call us at any time.
More About the Free Workshop and Training Program
- The workshop will demonstrate how repetitive over-use and under-use of muscles can lead to chronic pain and dysfunction in the low back and hips. Therapeutic techniques as well as self-care exercises will be demonstrated during this overview workshop -- so you'll leave equipped with knowledge and few tricks to address your patients' needs as well as your own repetitive use pain. Plus ...
- You will learn how trigger points develop, and how they can refer pain to different areas of the body so that it becomes necessary to treat areas other than where the pain is felt. An example is hand and wrist pain which is often caused by trigger points in the scalene muscles along the side of the neck.
- You'll earn 3 NCBTMB Approved Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for FREE (an $80 value)
- The introductory workshop is the prerequisite for all other MYO Training courses. Attending this session will save you time and money if you decide to explore future courses in Myofascial Trigger Point therapy.
- The workshop is geared towards health care professionals but members of the general public interested in learning more about the effective treatment of pain and dysfunction are welcomed to attend. Please join us!
Free Workshop: Sunday, September 11th 200pm to 500pm
Full 14 hour Workshop on Low Back Pain: Saturday and Sunday September 17-18
Jojo Sayson's Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
586 William Latham Dr., Suites 3 & 4
Bourbonnais, IL, 60914
To register for the workshop, contact the MYO Pain Relief Center at 773-583-4145 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Staying Connected With The MYO Pain Relief Center Year-Round
To receive ongoing updates about the free workshop, other myofascial therapy training opportunities, and self-care tips & tricks, please join our MYO Pain Relief Center - Chicagoland group on Facebook. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
MYO Pain Relief Center
Directors, Mary Biancalana and Sharon Sauer